1. Li K, Li X, Shi G, Lei X, Huang Y, Bai L, et al. Effectiveness and mechanisms of adipose-derived stem cell therapy in animal models of Parkinson's disease: a systematic review and meta-analysis. Translational neurodegeneration 2021, 10(1): 14. IF=8.013
2. Lyu Y, Huang Y, Shi G, Lei X, Li K, Zhou R, Bai L. Transcriptome profiling of five brain regions in a 6-hydroxydopamine rat model of Parkinson's disease. CNS neuroscience & therapeutics 2021. IF=5.24
3. Li K, Shi G, Lei X, Huang Y, Li X, Bai L, et al. Age-related alteration in characteristics, function, and transcription features of ADSCs. Stem cell research & therapy 2021, 12(1): 473. IF=6.83
4. Bai L, Lyu Y, Shi G, Li K, Huang Y, Ma Y, et al. Polymerase I and transcript release factor transgenic mice show impaired function of hematopoietic stem cells. Aging 2020, 12(20): 20152-20162. IF=5.515
5. Lyu Y, Bai L, Qin C. Long noncoding RNAs in neurodevelopment and Parkinson's disease. Animal models and experimental medicine 2019, 2(4): 239-251.
6. Bai L, Shi GY, Yang YJ, Chen W, Zhang LF, Qin C. Rehmannia glutinosa exhibits anti-aging effect through maintaining the quiescence and decreasing the senescence of hematopoietic stem cells. Animal models and experimental medicine 2018, 1(3): 194-202.
7. Li Q, Bai L, Shi G, Zhang L, Dai Y, Liu P, et al. Ptrf transgenic mice exhibit obesity and fatty liver. Clinical and experimental pharmacology & physiology 2018, 45(7): 704-710.
8. Bai L, Shi G, Yang Y, Chen W, Zhang L: Anti-Aging Effect of Siraitia grosuenoriiby Enhancement of Hematopoietic Stem Cell Function. Am J Chin Med 2016:1-13. IF=2.959
9. Bai L, Shi G, Zhang L, Guan F, Ma Y, Li Q, Cong YS, Zhang L: Cav-1 deletion impaired hematopoietic stem cell function. Cell Death Dis 2014, 5:e1140. IF=5.177
10. Li Q, Bai L, Liu N, Wang M, Liu JP, Liu P, Cong YS: Increased polymerase I and transcript release factor (Cavin-1) expression attenuates platelet-derived growth factor receptor signalling in senescent human fibroblasts. Clin Exp Pharmacol Physiol 2014, 41(3)